What it does?
- Repairs raised and pitted post acne scars.
- Lightens post inflammatory pigmented acne marks.
- Makes skin surface smooth again and rebalances collagen production.
What it contains?
- Allium Cepa Bulb Extract: Reduces inflammation with its antibacterial properties.
- Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Juice: Provides high quality collagen production.
- Olea Europaea Leaf Extract (Olive): Prevents new scars from occurring due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
its dermatology tested and it has made my skin surface smooth.its been a week am using it and i can see difference on my face.
It is very effective and giving me positive results on my skin.its non-sticky and reducing my acne pits.
in this humid weather i was having 1 or the acne on my face.I was having pain with breakouts.i applied this gel and its so good that it clears of the pimple without any mark.
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to show results?
You can start to see visible lightening of acne marks or spots in 1 month. Recent Acne scars can take upto 3 months and old ones can take upto 6 months. The key to repair acne scars lies in dedication and patience.
Does it work on boxed and icepick scars?
Yes, it does.
I have both acne and acne scars. Which products should I use?
For active acne pimples use Re'equil Acne Clarifying Gel. For acne scars and marks, use Re'equil Pitstop Gel. Acne prone skin should be taken care of with a dedicated skin care routine of cleansing, toning, treatment (if any), moisturising and sun protection.
With scars gone, close up selfies will be your favourite thing to post.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Older scars are tough to repair. Start early and see visible difference in 4-6 weeks.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.