What it does?
- Repairs blue and red periorbital pigmentation (dark circles).
- Minimizes sagginess, puffiness, crow's feet, and wrinkles.
- Lifts the under eye area and makes eyes visibly youthful.
What it contains?
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract: A good source of antioxidants, vitamins (C & E), and other essential fatty acids that protects from free radical damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid offers deep hydration to the skin around the eyes for keeping it rejuvenated and refreshed.
Did a decent job at moisturising and brightening the under eye area. I've genetic sunken eyes which give an impression of dark circles, but this cream helps in reducing darkness.
started using since 10 days. visible changes are being observed.
Shows Results in 15 days
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
How long will it one tube last?
Single application requires only a tiny portion. With a twice daily application, it will easily last you two months. A little goes a long way. You will see a visible difference with 1 tube only.
Can it be used on upper eye lids also?
Yes, it can be used on the full area around the eyes. However, avoid going too close to the eye opening to avoid direct contact with the eyes.
Does it also work on sunken eyes?
The primary reason for sunken eyes is dehydration in the under eye area. Re’equil Under Eye Cream is a deep moisturising formulation with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins to lifts the under eye area and repairs premature signs of aging.
Radiant eyes speak a thousand words and more. Let the world look at you differently.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Dark circles can become a vicious cycle of stress. See visible differences with 1 tube.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.