Best Skincare Creams and Gels
Skincare does not have to be complicated - you just need to find the right products that suit your skin and address all your skin’s woes. But with so many textures, formulas, and ingredients available today, it can feel slightly overwhelming. Read on to learn more about creating the perfect daily skincare regime that will keep all your skin problems at bay.
The Correct Order To Apply Your Skincare Products
Getting the correct skincare products for your skin type is only half the battle won. You need to layer the products correctly if you want your skin to reap all its benefits. Even if you have the best moisturiser or the fanciest cream for under eye dark circles, applying them in the wrong order can render them completely ineffective. Here is the correct order to apply your skincare products so you can get the most out of them all -
- Cleanser - Wash your face with a cleanser suitable for your skin type to remove all makeup, sweat, oil, and other toxins from your skin.
- Toner - Face toners help balance and hydrate your skin and prep your face for the rest of the skincare products to be absorbed easily.
- Serum - Serums are powerhouses of active ingredients and help you target a variety of skin concerns like hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, dull skin and more.
- Eye Cream - The skin around your eyes is thin and delicate so treat it to your best eye cream to refresh and rejuvenate the eye contours.
- Spot Treatment - Use a cream for hyperpigmentation or an acne scar cream to spot treat blemishes and dark spots on your face.
- Moisturiser - Oily, dry, sensitive, or normal, all skin types need a nourishing moisturiser to keep the skin healthy and happy.
- Sunscreen (in the morning) - Sunscreen should be the last step of your morning skincare routine to shield your skin from damaging sun rays.
The rule of thumb when applying any skincare product is that you start with products that have the lightest consistency and then move on to products that are richer and heavier.
Skincare for Different Skin Types and Needs
- Skin care is not one size fits all. You need to understand your skin type and concerns and buy skincare products online accordingly.
- For dull skin and dark spots, use a gel for hyperpigmentation or a brightening cream for a radiant and even complexion
- Use an acne scar gel when dealing with acne-prone skin and acne pits, scars, and marks
- Treat your tired, puffy eyes to the best cream for under eye circles and minimise sagginess, crow’s feet and wrinkles, puffiness, and pigmentation
- The best skin care creams for dry skin have ingredients like hyaluronic acid to intensely restore hydration
- Look for mattifying ingredients and oil-free formulations if you have an oily skin type
- Regardless of your skin type, add cream for sun protection to your daily skincare routine to prevent premature ageing and sun-induced damage
Daily Skincare With Re’equil
We at Re’equil understand that your skin is just as unique as you are. Whether your skin is oily, dry, sensitive, or normal, there is a Re’equil gel or cream for you. Even if you have atopic skin, our mild, fragrance-free options will nourish your skin and give you instant relief. Our highly researched formulations are developed by scientists using clinically proven active ingredients. Free from SLS and parabens, our skincare range is dermatologically tested and safe and effective for all skin types.
Buy skincare creams online and say hello to healthy skin with Re’equil.
1-What is the difference between a cream and gel formulation?
Gels are usually oil-free and water-based, making them the best moisturisers for oily skin types. Gel moisturisers have a very lightweight and non-greasy feel and get absorbed into your skin quickly without clogging your pores. If your skin feels dry, itchy, and uncomfortable, a cream-based moisturiser is a right choice for you. Its rich consistency creates a long-lasting protective barrier on your skin and provides you with an intense dose of hydration. For an extra boost of nourishment, look for a thick oil-based cream that prevents transepidermal moisture loss.
2-How to build a skincare routine for beginners?
Although it is very important to include all steps in your skincare routine, as a beginner, you can start with an easy skincare routine that does not include too many products. You can gradually add more products once you start feeling comfortable with your morning and night skincare routine. Start with a simple three-step cleansing, toning, and moisturising routine in the morning and night. During the daytime, make sure to use a face cream with SPF or use a cream for sun protection. Slowly work your way towards serums, spot treatments, and creams for under eye dark circles.