What it does?
- Restores dry to very dry skin.
- Provides rich skin hydration and relief from itching & inflammation.
- Prevents TransEpidermal water loss and creates a protective barrier.
What it contains?
- Ceramide III: It plumps skin appearance by locking the moisture in the upper layer of skin. To add this, it also forms a barrier against bacteria and environmental pollutants.
- Hyaluronic acid: It keeps skin moist and supple by offering long-lasting moisturization, which also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging on the face.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter: Being packed with Vitamin A and C, it revitalizes the skin which further promotes the firmer, tighter and youthful-looking skin.
This Moisturizer is very nice,smell is so mild. i have not received any problem after using this. In a nutshell it's very useful product for me.i use this in water.Thank you Re'equil.
Good product for all skin types
Very moisturising without feeling greasy
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it suit normal and dry combination skin?
Yes, it does. This moisturiser suits normal to dry skin or a combination of these two skin types.
Can I use it for my baby ?
This moisturiser can be used for all age groups above 2 years of age.
Is it only for the face?
It can be used all over the body. It helps soothe and smooth out the dry skin and repairs the scaly appearance of your skin.
Hydrated skin always loves you back.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Dry skin itch often turns into skin injuries. See visible difference in 7 days.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.