- Acne & acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Under eyes
- Oily skin
- Sun protection
- Sensitive, eczema-prone skin
- Wrinkles, lines & dullness
Acne Clarifying AHA BHA Gel For Active Acne Pimple TreatmentRegular price ₹ 495Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 550Sale price ₹ 495Sale
Acne Pimple Treatment BundleRegular price ₹ 1,552Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 1,940Sale price ₹ 1,552Sale
Pitstop Gel For Acne Scars & Pits RemovalRegular price ₹ 531Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 590Sale price ₹ 531Sale
Matte Skin Lovers BundleRegular price ₹ 976Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 1,220Sale price ₹ 976Sale
Hydrate & Sun Protect Bundle for Oily SkinRegular price ₹ 756Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 945Sale price ₹ 756Sale
Oily Skin Rescue BundleRegular price ₹ 1,024Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 1,280Sale price ₹ 1,024Sale
Acne and Acne Scars, Spots Treatment BundleRegular price ₹ 1,536Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 1,920Sale price ₹ 1,536Sale
Skin Radiance Cream for Hyperpigmentation & Dark SpotsRegular price ₹ 441Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 490Sale price ₹ 441Sale
Vitamin C Face Toner for Pigmentation and Dark Spots RemovalRegular price ₹ 585Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 650Sale price ₹ 585Sale
Fruit AHA Face Wash for Hyperpigmentation Prone SkinRegular price ₹ 441Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 490Sale price ₹ 441Sale
Ultra Matte Dry Touch Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 PA++++Regular price ₹ 663Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 780Sale price ₹ 663Sale
Oxybenzone Free Sunscreen SPF 50 For Oily, Acne Prone SkinRegular price ₹ 468Regular priceUnit price per
₹ 550Sale price ₹ 468Sale
People with oily skin are more prone to -
- Enlarged pores
- Makeup melts off
- Dull or shiny, thick complexion
- Visibly enlarged pores, especially on your nose, chin, and forehead
While you may not necessarily get rid of oily skin permanently but surely you can prevent it up to a great extent if you know its causes well.
Overactive sebaceous glands
Highly active sebaceous glands are the reason for more oil production leading to sticky and oily skin.
It runs in the family. If your parents have oily skin, there is a high probability of you having super active sebaceous glands.
Oily skin and hormonal changes, walk hand in hand. Hormonal changes affect the oil production too making it even worse.
Where you live and the time of the year matters because if you are in a humid climate, there are high chances of having oily skin.
Food with a high glycemic index which could be found in sugars, carbohydrates, and saturated fats, is responsible for overactive sebum production.
Over Exfoliation and Overdoing Skincare
Exfoliating frequently and overdoing skin care will strip off essential oils that indirectly motivate sebaceous glands for more sebum production making the skin oily.
Following a skincare routine is going to turn out to be the best way to control all the acne, breakouts, and shininess. Follow these steps -
- Use a face wash with oil clearing properties that have ingredients like Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, and Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
- Use an alcohol-free toner to keep skin hydrated and thoroughly cleansed.
- Pick up a moisturizer that is lightweight, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic.
- Most importantly don't forget your Sunscreen (during the day).
Re’equil knows, understands, and feels individual skin concerns and hence formulates products to cater to the individual skin care needs of everyone. Our rescue bundles for oily skin are made to fight various oily skin concerns like acne, breakouts, pimples, etc. Our products are based on the most effective ingredients like niacinamide, vitamin C, salicylic acid, skin exfoliants like AHA and BHA, etc. for preventing oily skin. We understand the importance of healthy skin and hence want to become your true and reliable skincare partners in your journey to attaining healthy and oil-free skin.
1. Does oily skin need moisturization?
Yes, oily skin needs moisturization too. Moisturizing the skin twice daily - morning and evening helps to keep it healthy, supple, and hydrated. Skin oil shall not be confused with skin hydration. Moisturizing regularly will keep skin hydrated, implicitly protecting your skin from falling prey to wrinkles. It controls the excess sebum creation since well-moisturized skin will not direct or create the urge to produce more oil in the sebaceous glands. It is suggested to reapply your moisturizer every time you wash your face.
2. How to get rid of acne and oily skin?
It is quite a task to actually get rid of oily skin that becomes the reason for your acne too, but it can be prevented.
- Wash your face regularly.
- Try acne spot treatment products that have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and skin healing properties and which have ingredients like Zinc PCA, Salicylic acid, Boswellia Serrata, and Niacinamide.
- Moisturize regularly with non-greasy and lightweight moisturizer.
- Use products with niacinamide. It will help reduce excess sebum production.
- Don’t skip the labels of the products you buy. Products that support the labels like ‘non-comedogenic,’ ‘non-acnegenic’ are good to use if you have oily skin.
3. Which face wash is good for oily skin?
Face wash is one of the most important products to keep skin healthy. Opt for a face wash that holds oil balancing properties since excess oil leads to clogged pores further being the cause of acne. Considering a face wash with the Zinc PCA ingredient might work miracles for your oily skin because it works effectively on acne and other skin conditions like rosacea, pustules, pimples, etc. This ingredient is a magic wand if used with consistency and holds the following properties -
- Regulates excessive oil production
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Anti-microbial properties
- Anti-aging benefits