What it does?
- Cleanses & tightens large open pores on the face.
- Brightens dull & uneven skin tone of the face and boosts collagen production.
- Helps in removing pigmentation & dark spots and restores the pH balance of the skin.
What it contains?
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: It supports the production of healthy collagen that brightens the skin and boosts skin’s firmness.
- Aloe Vera Juice: It boosts skin cell reproduction, reduces pore size and regulates sebum production.
Effective n in budget too go for it.
This is my second order , so far it's good
I am using it for 2 weeks, it works very well and lighten the skin
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
It is necessary to use this toner to treat pigmentation?
This toner is especially formulated for pigmentation prone skin. It is infused with Ethyl Ascorbic Acid that boosts skin radiance and helps in removing hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Using this toner as part of your daily regimen for pigmentation treatment will be highly beneficial.
Does it also shrink enlarged pores?
Yes, toners act as a second step in face cleansing. Re’equil Vitamin C Face Toner contains natural astringents such as witch hazel that helps to tighten large open pores on the face.
Does it dry out the skin?
No. Being alcohol free and infused with hyaluronic acid, it leaves your skin looking fresh and healthy.
Radiant skin is always a plus. Boost it with Vitamin C Face Toner.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Don’t let pigmented skin be a dark spot in your life. See visible difference in 4 weeks.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.