Buy Dark Circle Cream
Dark circles around the eyes is a common skin condition that affects both men and women of all ages. While dark circles are not a serious health issue and are rarely a cause of concern, they can make you look tired, unwell, and older. From genetics to lifestyle habits, a variety of different factors can cause dark circles. Even though it is not possible to get rid of dark circles completely, you can follow a dedicated skincare routine and use eye creams for dark circles to visibly reduce their appearance. Keep reading to learn about the different causes of dark circles and the best skincare habits and dark circle removal creams and products to use to rejuvenate and brighten your under-eye area.
What Causes Dark Circles?
A lot of factors contribute to dark circles around the eyes and some of the most common ones are -
- Genetics - dark circles can be hereditary and this inherited trait can cause dark circles to be noticeable from early as childhood
- Age - your skin becomes thinner as you grow older which makes the dark blood vessels under your skin become more visible
- Eye strain - staring at screens (mobile phones, TV, laptops) strain your eyes and cause the blood vessels around your eyes to enlarge, giving rise to a dark under-eye area
- Fatigue - extreme fatigue, lack of adequate sleep, and oversleeping causes your skin to become pale, making the dark blood vessels under your skin show up more
- Allergies - certain allergic reactions trigger dark circles under the eyes along with dryness, itchiness, and puffy eyes
- Dehydration - when your body is dehydrated, your eyes start appearing sunken and this causes dark shadows to appear around the eyes
- Sun damage - sun exposure causes your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives colour to your skin. Overexposure to the sun causes the skin surrounding your eyes to darken
Best Products for Dark Circles with Re’equil
At Re’equil, we know the importance of healthy skin and we understand how dark circles around your eyes might impact your confidence. Formulated with clinically proven actives, our dark circle removal cream refreshes and repairs the under eye area to give you a bright and youthful look. Our skin radiance cream for dark circles treats and removes pigmentation and imparts an even skin tone. Our highly researched formulation is developed by scientists in a WHO-GMP certified facility and is dermatologically tested. Free from SLS and parabens, we bring to you the best under eye cream for dark circles that also reduces puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes.
Browse through Re’equil’s products for dark circles and transform your delicate under-eye area.
1-How do I get rid of dark circles permanently?
While it might not be possible to remove dark circles permanently without the help of cosmetic procedures, the following tips will help reduce their appearance significantly -
- Get adequate sleep (sleeping too little or too much can both cause dark circles around the eyes) and sleep with your head slightly elevated to prevent fluid retention around the eyes
- Shield your skin from the sun by applying sunscreen around the eyes and wearing sunglasses when outdoors
- Add a dark circle removal cream to your morning and night routine to reduce pigmentation and make your eye contours appear more radiant and youthful
- Consume a diet rich in vitamin K and vitamin B12 to repair skin and reduce dark circles
2-Are dark circles hereditary?
Apart from external factors that cause dark circles around the eyes, your genes can also cause dark pigmentation. A few genetic physical traits that you inherit from either of your parents could be giving rise to dark circles. These include, but are not limited to -
- Poor blood circulation throughout your body causes vessels to build up and rupture under your eyes, creating dark, bruise-like patches
- The skin under your eyes being much thinner which reflects the blood vessels from underneath
- Inflammation and dilated vessels under your eyes due to allergies
3-How can I get rid of dark circles and puffiness in 5 minutes?
These simple yet effective remedies and products for dark circles will help minimise the appearance of pigmentation around your eyes. Apply a cold compress (cold spoon, washcloth, ice cubes wrapped in a cloth) around your eyes for a few minutes to reduce puffiness Soak 2 green tea bags in hot water, cool them in the refrigerator, and then apply them to your eyes for 5 minutes. The antioxidants and caffeine in green tea boosts blood circulation and can reduce the retention of liquid around your eyes Gently massage your eye contours with a cotton ball soaked in cold milk. Milk contains vitamin B12 that helps brighten skin