Our hair is a very important part of our personality. Whether you are a male or a female, your hair state will play a huge role in your overall appearance. Beautiful and healthy hair makes anyone look beautiful while dull, brittle, dry and unhealthy hair will give anyone a shabby appearance. One nightmare that many people over the globe face at some points of their life is the nightmare of hair fall. While our body goes through a lot of transformations as we age, there may be a large number of triggers that cause hair fall. To control hair fall at the right time is of utmost importance as failure to do so can result in terrible hair condition and premature balding.
Why does hair fall occur?
While there are different reasons for hair loss, there are a few of them that are common. These are as below:
- For some people, hair fall is inherited in their genes. Receding hairlines in men and thinning and falling hair in women are commonly because of their genes.
- Medical issues such as alopecia areata which is a condition that causes hair to fall out in patches and hormonal changes also result in hair loss and drastic hair fall.
- Stress is one of the most common causes of hair fall. Stress is detrimental for not only the body, face, skin but also hair and can cause hair to fall out in large quantities.
- Hair treatments or hairstyles that tug or pull the hair can cause hair to become fragile. Certain chemical treatment cause a lot of damage to the hair roots resulting in brittle and weak hair that fall and break with the least bit of pulling or tugging.
How to prevent hair fall
There are many ways with which one can treat hair fall but it is necessary to actually prevent hair fall even before it occurs. This can be done by always consuming a healthy balanced diet, exercising regularly and by using the correct products. Everyone should understand that not every product is good for their hair and skin. Finding the perfect product that suits your hair is necessary so that it causes only benefit to the hair not damage. So, while these pointers can help prevent hair fall, there are some more ways to control hair fall that has already begun.
How to reduce hair fall.
- Oiling – Oiling the hair regularly helps keep the hair smooth and tangle-free. This means that hair does not break while brushing and combing and hair fall is reduced. Hair oils with nutritive ingredients can also help make hair roots stronger and reduce hair fall.
- Using the right hair fall control shampoo – There is one product that everyone uses despite ho busy one is, that is shampoo. Even if you do not have time to condition or oil the hair, you can still reduce hair fall by using the correct hair fall control shampoo. Re’equil Hair Fall Control Shampoo is a sulphate, parabens and silicones free shampoo that has great benefits to control and reduce hair fall. This shampoo contains clinically proven active Cressatine® - organic extracts of Nasturtium officinale and Tropaeolum majus. With these active ingredients the shampoo is very effective in controlling hair fall and helps boost hair growth and hair regeneration.
What to look for in a hair product?
One should always go for a hair product that suits his or her hair and scalp type. That is the first thing to look for. Secondly, look for products that are free from harmful chemicals such as sulphates, silicones and parabens. Sulphates are known to clog pores and cause dryness, flakiness and many other complexities in the hair and scalp. So, it is best to go for products that do not contain such harsh chemicals. The Re’equil Hair Fall Control Shampoo is a great shampoo that is safe and effective for all kinds of hair and helps prevent hair fall and control it.
There are hundreds of hair products in the market. However, one might get confused as to what product to choose as per the hair type and concerns. It is important to understand the ingredients of all cosmetic products and then make an informed choice about what kind of product to go for. Products that contain sulphates, parabens and silicones should be avoided. Hair fall has many causes and can be controlled and prevented by using the correct products and by taking proper care of hair. One should understand the cause of hair fall and then tackle the problem from within to control and treat it.