What it does?
- Broad spectrum sunscreen for oily/ acne prone skin.
- Ultra-light and Non-greasy formula SPF 50 with PA+++.
- Oxybenzone free low penetration & a single application sunscreen.
What it contains?
- Bioactives from olive plant leaves with anti-acne and skin brightening properties.
- Coral reef safe sunscreen filters that are as safe for you as for the environment.
Best sunscreen. Good for oily skin.
most of the sunscreens i tried left white marks on face.but this did not.It price is also ok . i didnt like the fragrance much.it works nicely on acne prone skin.
It was good to use a sunscreen like this which is light weight and selection of ingredients was very good which are helpful to get rid of excess sweat and shine
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it leave any whitecast?
No, it does not leave any whitecast. Blend it well when you apply and you will be left with a light and fresh feeling skin..
The pack mentions lotion but acne skin needs gel based sunscreens. Will this suit me?
Yes, it will suit you. This sunscreen has been formulated especially for oily and acne prone skin. Since it uses advanced low penetration filters, its non-comedogenic lotion base lends a ultra light feel to your skin.
Can I apply under makeup?
For better under makeup applications, we recommend our Ultra Matte Dry Touch Sunscreen Gel. It suits all skin types and also acts as a primer under makeup.
Now face the sun without worrying about acne breakouts, tanning and pigmentation.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Unprotected sun exposure worsens acne and pigmentation prone skin. See visible difference in 4-6 weeks.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.