Tired of hiding acne scars?
Getting acne is a common inevitable problem and acne marks and dark spots are the next frustrating things to deal with. These post acne marks aren't really painful but can be emotionally upsetting to deal with.
Cheer up! We have got good news for you. These two secret skin care ingredients significantly fade skin discolorations and smooth out uneven skin texture. Peptides and Niacinamide have remarkable benefits to tackle skin problems and maintain healthy looking skin. Most recently, it has been evaluated that niacinamide and peptides make up an ideal pair and are a great duo to get rid of acne scars and acne marks.
If you do experience a tough time dealing with post acne skin damage, with this blog you will find a new inexpensive and effective treatment for best care of your skin.
Niacinamide and Peptides's synergistic combo can help fade away your acne scars and marks
The layering of these ingredients together boosts their functions greatly and offers faster results in scar healing.
- Both have collagen boosting properties which help to enhance the dermal collagen and protein production in pitted skin. As per scientific reports, peptides inhibit the activity of enzymes that cause degradation of collagen and elastin proteins. Whereas, by encouraging ceramide synthesis, niacinamide maintains skin’s protective barrier and helps heal any existing damage to the skin.
- Similar to niacinamide, peptides possess strong antioxidant properties. This dynamic duo counteracts the free radical damage and increases the production of new healthy skin cells.
- Added benefits include faster healing of wounds . While Niacinamide encourages the ceramide synthesis to strengthen the skin barrier, peptides improve the blood circulation to heal acne scars.
- Each ingredient individually has anti aging benefits for skin. Combining them helps to promote healthy, firmer, and youthful skin. In a clinical trial, topical application of the peptides in a concentration of 3% significantly helped to diminish the wrinkles. Similarly, a 12-week clinical study of the topical 5% niacinamide has claimed great results in fading away hyperpigmentation and improving facial aging.
Both niacinamide and peptides are suitable ingredients for all skin types and dont not typically lead to any adverse reaction when applied topically. The combination of niacinamide and peptides is well suitable for acne prone skin types, particularly dealing with post acne marks and Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH). Re’equil Pitstop Blue Niacinamide Serum for Acne Scars & Marks is a unique blend of Niacinamide, peptides, and sodium hyaluronate that promote even skin texture, stimulate collagen production and improve overall appearance of skin.
It is better and easier to stop your acne from becoming acne scars
Acne scars are the 2nd phase of acne journey that sometimes take too much time to disappear from your face completely. The acne which are left ignored and untreated carry a higher risk of turning into scar later.
Fortunately, you have an escape route for clear and healthy looking skin.
1.Try over the counter ingredients like salicylic acid to combat infection and promote skin healing.
2. Cleanse your face twice a day with an antibacterial and non - comedogenic face wash .
3. Never touch and squeeze your pimples as it can increase your risk for scarring.
4. Always remove your makeup before sleep to keep your pores clean and breathable .
5. Choose a lightweight moisturizer to soothe skin, avoid dryness, and keep future breakouts at bay
6. Limit the sun exposure or wear a good broad spectrum sunscreen to protect skin from UV rays damage.
Delayed treatment of acne lesions and lack of good skin care habits are the main causes of acne scarring. In future, be mindful and take precautions to avoid severe acne troubles. While in the beginning, following a skincare regimen doesn’t seem plausible, but trying to follow this can transform your skin naturally. Studies pinpoint the positive benefits of following a skincare ritual, which has an impact on your physical as well as mental wellbeing—healing you in the process.
If you are dealing with acne scars left behind by severe acne infection, then checkout combination of niacinamide and peptides to heal and rejuvenate your skin completely. The unique combination of niacinamide and peptides works brilliantly to heal the acne scars, even out the skin texture, and make your skin look better overall.