What it does?
- Treats active acne without causing dryness.
- Reduces the appearance of old and stubborn acne.
- Destroys acne-causing bacteria & prevents future breakouts.
- Heals acne pimples with anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial properties
What it contains?
- BHAs including 1% salicylic acid.
- AHAs like glycolic acid and natural fatty acids.
- Natural extracts of Rice Bran, Boswellia Serrata & Scutellaria Extract
this gel does not let happen breakouts.suits all types of skin.Highly recommended.
I have acne prone skin. i tried many creams and gels but none of them showed results.my friend suggested me to use this gel, dis gel helped me alot.i can see results within 2 weeks of use.
If you have acne you must give it a try. its very effective.this gel prevents from pain and there will be no more breakouts.I surely recommend this gel to acne prone skin.
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to show results?
You can start to see visible results in 2 weeks. Keep using until the acne is completely gone. Follow a skin care regime consisting of cleansing, toning, moisturising and sun protection.
Does it leave the skin dry like other acne treatment creams?
No, it does not dry out the skin.
Will it remove acne scars and marks?
No. Re'equil Acne Clarifying Gel is only for treatment of active acne pimples. For acne scars and marks, use Re'equil Pitstop Gel.
Rejuvenate your skin and face the world. Acne may come back but you will always be better prepared with this acne pimple treatment gel.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Untreated acne can turn into scars. See visible difference in 2 weeks
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.