What it does?
- Tightens and minimises open pores on face.
- Maintains skin pH balance with its alcohol-free formula.
- Regulates sebum production and neutralizes acne-causing bacteria.
What it contains?
- 9 Botanical Extracts: Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Seaweed, Great Burdock, Ivy, Lemon, Watercress, Sage and Common Soapwort help in regulating sebum production and minimising acne through their antiseptic properties.
- No alcohol: Being alcohol free, it does not dry out the skin and maintains skin’s pH balance.
After using toner from many brands which I brought at a very high price. Re’equil offers great products at great price. Plus it’s effective too. My skin results r going good.
I have an oily skin and this toner helped me a lot. my skin feels fresh when i apply it.Its effective and reduced my pore size. i will recommend it to my friends and family.
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it treat acne?
A face toner, in itself, can never be a treatment for acne. Pore Refining Face Toner aids in treatment of acne and should be used as an integral part of the daily skin care regime for oily/acne prone skin which includes cleansing, treatment, moisturising and sun protection.
I have box type pores on my face. Will it help?
It seems you are referring to scars as pores. Pores are different from scars. For acne scar treatment, we recommend our Pitstop Gel.
Can I go out in the sun after applying it?
Yes, you can. Always wear sunscreen 15-20 minutes before stepping out.
Refined skin is the perfect base for makeup. Make Pore Refining Toner a part of your daily skin care routine.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Large open pores often lead to acne. See a visible difference 3-4 weeks.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.