Aminexil Vs Minoxidil : Which Is Better For Hair Loss?
Choosing the right treatment becomes incredibly infuriating and confusing especially when you are dealing with massive hair loss. Through extensive research and studies, dermatologists have found Aminexil and Minoxidil as an effective solution to treat your hair loss. You must have also already heard a bunch of people affirming about the wonders of these two ingredients in managing hair loss. However, which is best among these has remained under suspicion for a long time. We have gathered all the aspects for you related to safety, concerns, and efficacy about the usage of aminexil and minoxidil while treating hair loss.
Numerous research studies have stated that Minoxidil was initially used as a medication for high blood pressure but later increased hair growth (Hypertrichosis) was observed as the most common side effect of using this drug. Hence, the benefit of Minoxidil for hair loss was discovered accidentally.
How does it work?
- Research study published in British Journal of Dermatology has explained that Minoxidil promotes hair growth by opening the potassium channel, which helps in increasing the circulation of blood, oxygen, and nutrients to the follicles.
- Minoxidil does not have any impact in fixing the hormonal imbalances liable for hair loss.
- It has been observed that the use of minoxidil is effective when you begin to spot the early signs of alopecia.
- Its benefits are temporary; hair loss starts again once the usage is discontinued.
Precautions before using minoxidil
It is important to talk with your doctor about your ongoing or previous history of medical conditions. In such skin conditions, Minoxidil gets absorbed into the body, which subsequently increases the chances of side effects. Numerous clinical studies have found that topical application of Minoxidil resulted in itching, redness, dermatitis, and burning on the scalp. In such cases, it is advised to seek medical attention immediately.
Aminexil is a chemical molecule, which was developed by L’Oreal. It is found to be very effective to prevent perifollicular fibrosis i.e. scarring of the hair follicles. A research study published in Annals of Dermatology has elaborated the topical use of aminexil for inducing hair growth. A lot of dermatologists recommend aminexil for treating alopecia or hair thinning and baldness. In other words, Aminexil is the latest discovery, which has promising effects on enhancing the density of thin hair along with reducing hair loss in a very short time period. Furthermore, the application of Aminexil offers good results in both men and women dealing with hereditary hair loss or androgenic alopecia.
How does it work?
- It directly targets the hair roots and works on the cuticles to provide strength to hold the hair on the scalp; hence promotes hair regrowth.
- It helps in strengthening the hair fibers, which are attached to the scalp, thereby, preventing hair fall.
- It increases the blood circulation to the hair follicle, which further promotes hair growth.
- It effectively promotes hair growth in the condition of alopecia.
- It also softens the hair and promotes hair growth.
- It prevents the formation and accumulation of collagen around the hair follicle.
Precautions before using aminexil
Aminexil is a cosmeceutical formulation so it does not require any medical attention before taking it. So far, no side effects have been reported or examined with aminexil.
Which one is better
Minoxidil and Aminexil are both used in hair care products to prevent hair loss. However, considering the side effects of Minoxidil, Aminexil is preferred more. Aminexil is a breakthrough formula that prevents hair loss along with boosting hair growth. Its applications offer remarkable results among users. With regular use, it starts showing positive results and is admired by the people who have been using Aminexil for the treatment of hair loss. No doubt that you should do your research before trusting anything especially when you are going to apply it on your skin. But there shouldn’t be any doubt using something that is beneficial and safe for use.
Apparent research studies have revealed that use of hair fall control serum comprising the aminexil has provided satisfactory results in both men and women dealing with the problem of hair loss. Apart from this, Aesculus hippocastanum Seed Extract, Indian cress and Watercress extract and biotin are few more natural ingredients which have incredible positive impact in boosting the hair growth and hair density.