What it does?
- Tightens and minimises open pores on face.
- Maintains skin pH balance with its alcohol-free formula.
- Regulates sebum production and neutralizes acne-causing bacteria.
What it contains?
- 9 Botanical Extracts: Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Seaweed, Great Burdock, Ivy, Lemon, Watercress, Sage and Common Soapwort help in regulating sebum production and minimising acne through their antiseptic properties.
- No alcohol: Being alcohol free, it does not dry out the skin and maintains skin’s pH balance.
I m purchasing my 3 bottle n thos has helped to shrinking my pores. Dnt expect miracle in 2-3 days. It works gradually. I use it twice a day. It did not cause any breakouts like plum toner did.
I am using it from 4-5 days and i saw huge change in appearance of my open pores. Really i am so happy. I did a lot of things and spend so much to make them look smaller but nothing works and permanent. It gives me a hope. It also worked on my acne and black heads too. Totally worth it. When i was going to order it then gone through some negative reviews here so I was double minded that if it will not work too then i lost again my money. But believe me it is very good product for specially open pores skin. Buy it without any fear and use it consistently for good results.
More oil is being produced in T zone....
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it treat acne?
A face toner, in itself, can never be a treatment for acne. Pore Refining Face Toner aids in treatment of acne and should be used as an integral part of the daily skin care regime for oily/acne prone skin which includes cleansing, treatment, moisturising and sun protection.
I have box type pores on my face. Will it help?
It seems you are referring to scars as pores. Pores are different from scars. For acne scar treatment, we recommend our Pitstop Gel.
Can I go out in the sun after applying it?
Yes, you can. Always wear sunscreen 15-20 minutes before stepping out.
Refined skin is the perfect base for makeup. Make Pore Refining Toner a part of your daily skin care routine.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Large open pores often lead to acne. See a visible difference 3-4 weeks.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.