What it does?
- Repairs dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Strengthens the hair and adds volume with Organic Murumuru Butter.
- Silicone free conditioner that does not leave any residue on the scalp.
- Curly Girl Friendly, protein-rich conditioner that redefines and enhances your curls.
What it contains?
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein: It hydrates the hair strands and lends a protective layer on them to prevent them from environmental damage.
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter: It repairs the damaged hair and helps in lending smoothness and lustre to the hair strands.
Really love this conditioner make my hair smooth
Love the product
This is literally my 4th conditioner and I love this one. The slip is amazing and it is just enough moisturizing for my hair. Definitely worth every penny
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does this hair conditioner repair split ends?
Split ends occur mainly due to deficiency of protein which can happen due to chemical styling products or excessive blow drying. Re’equil Murumuru Damage Repair Conditioner contains hydrolyzed pea proteins that repairs dry, brittle, split ended hair.
Is this conditioner only for curly hair?
No, It can be used on all hair types. Being silicone free and protein rich, it is a preferred choice of the curly girl community.
Can I apply this on the scalp also or only on hair length?
You can apply this conditioner on the scalp and work through the hair length. Being silicone free, it does not leave behind any residue on your scalp.
Well nourished hair look like a million bucks.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Damaged hair are more prone to breakage. See visible difference from 1st wash.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.