What it does?
- Prevents hair fall and hair breakage.
- Gentle cleansing that removes any residue build-up like silicones.
- Arrests hair fall & boosts hair growth.
- Creates conducive environment for hair fall treatment.
What it contains?
- Indian Cress and Water Cress extracts help to maintain the hair structure and lend thickness and volume to the hair shaft.
- Vitamins B3 (Niacin), Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), and B7 (Biotin) help to strengthen the hair from the roots and lend anti-ageing effect to the hair strands.
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it grow new hair?
The contact time of a shampoo with the scalp is often less than a minute. Such a time duration is not sufficient for hair growth action of the active ingredients. The primary function of this hair fall control shampoo is to gently cleanse the scalp that helps to create a healthy environment for hair growth treatments to work effectively. For hair growth, we recommend using Re’equil Hair Fall Control Serum along with this shampoo.
Is this for men only?
Like all our products, this shampoo is also for both men and women.
How often should I use it?
You should use it like your regular shampoo. It is mild enough to be used daily. We recommend using it thrice a week.
Restore the strength and vitality of your hair and upshift your happiness levels.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Harsh shampoos can trigger a hair loss cycle. See visible difference along with Hair Fall Control Serum in 3-4 weeks.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.