1. How often should I use Retinol? Retinol can be used every night. But as a beginner you should use it 2-3 times a week and build up tolerance before using it every night.
2. Is 0.1% Retinol enough? Yes, it is the optimal concentration that delivers on results without irritating the skin or causing breakouts.
3. Why should I not use it during the day? Retinol is photosensitive and thus loses its potency when exposed to sunlight. Always remember to use it during the night time and then follow it up with sunscreen the next morning.
4. Does it make the skin glow? No, it only reduces premature signs of skin ageing.
5. Should it be applied before or after a moisturiser? Apply it before using a moisturiser.
6. Does it give instant results? Retinol and other skincare routines yield results only after prolonged and consistent use.
7. Is it fragrance free? Yes it is.
8. Is it non comedogenic? Yes, it does not clog pores.