What it does?
- Oil free, lightweight, non-greasy formula.
- Hydrates normal, oily and combination skin.
- Gets easily absorbed without clogging pores.
What it contains?
- Betaine: Its humectant properties help to retain the moisture that keeps the skin smooth and supple and reduce the chances of skin irritations.
- Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol reinforces the skin barrier by limiting the water loss.
The oil free moisturiser was prefect for my skin type.
the best part is that this moisturizer is parabens free and no harmful chemicals are there. Its been week am using it and it is quickly absorbed in the skin. what it claims it did. I found it to be good for my skin as it didnt gave me any skin allergies.
For my skin tone the moisturizer is really very good as it has controlled the excess oil on the face.....easily absorbed in the skin and the fragrance is also nice.
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it suit normal and oily combination skin?
Yes, it does. This moisturizer suits normal to oily skin or a combination of these two skin types.
I have excess oily skin with too much shine on my face because of which my makeup does not stay. Will this suit me?
If you have super oily skin and wish to achieve a matte look, we recommend our Oil Free Mattifying Moisturiser that will give you just what you desire.
Is it only for the face?
It can be used all over the body. It hydrates your skin and lends it a smooth feel.
Hydrated oil free skin feels fresh and looks dewy.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Dehydrated oily skin becomes more oily and sensitive. See visible difference from 1st application.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.