What it does?
- Repairs dry, frizzy, and unruly hair.
- Smoothens hair strands and lends shine and lustre to frizzy hair.
- Silicone free formula does not deposit residues on the scalp.
What it contains?
- Orbignya speciosa Kernel Oil (Babassu Oil): Organic Babassu oil from amazon rainforests is a natural alternative to silicones which conditions the hair, without silicone build-up on the scalp. It helps in removing the frizz and dryness from the hair strands making them smooth and lustrous.
Its really lovely to use such a gentle and effective product Highly recommend it to the users who want softnening of their gradually and purely
Its very mild and effective. What i really liked is its not heavily scented ,feels so pure
Try it once. Loved the experience
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Can I use it on chemically treated hair that have become frizzy again?
Yes, you can and it will help you repair your hair. Chemical treatments are silicone heavy in nature and cause more damage than good to your hair. Re'equil conditioners are silicone free and do not cause silicone build-up on the scalp.
Does it straighten wavy hair?
No, it is not a hair straightening treatment. It works on frizzy hair by repairing the body of the hair strand to make it appear smooth and lustrous once again.
It has babassu oil. Will it make hair oily?
No, it will not make hair oily. Organic Babassu oil, present as an active ingredient in this conditioner, helps to lend the hair smoothness, volume and shine they deserve.
Rejoice with smooth, shiny frizz free hair. It will be difficult to keep your hands off them.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Frizzy hair are more prone to breakage. See visible difference from 1st wash.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.