What it does?
- UVA, UVB & IR protection with PA ++++ rating.
- Water resistant for all outdoor sports like swimming and cricket.
- Sweat resistant gel-based oil-free formula with no white cast, perfect under make-up.
What it contains?
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide: Not only in feel but this sunscreen is also ultra-light when it comes to the sunscreen agents it carries. It is formulated low penetration oxybenzone free filters coupled with mineral/physical sunscreen filters such as Zinc oxide & Titanium dioxide. This makes it very suitable for people with sensitive/ acne prone skin.
It’s ultra matte, velvety, doesn’t look oily. Suitable for oily skin people. After trying tons of sunscreen, got this magic one. Those looking for good sunscreen doesn’t leave white cast, pls go for it.
This is the best sunscreen I’ve ever used
Very good products
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it leave any whitecast?
No, it does not leave any whitecast. It blends effortlessly. You will be left with a light and fresh feeling skin.
Is this sunscreen sweat proof and suitable for cricketers?
Yes, it is suitable for all outdoor sports like cricket and swimming. Being water and sweat resistance, it stays on for longer periods of time.
Can I apply under makeup?
Yes, you can apply under makeup. It has a light dry touch feel and acts as a primer for better and smoother makeup application.
Enjoy the sun, the sports and that crack free makeup.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Heavy and oily sunscreens can make you look dull. See visible difference from 1st application.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.