What it does?
- Regulates sebum production.
- Helps prevent acne breakouts and cleanses dead skin cells very gently.
- Retains the moisture balance and soothes itch & redness of the skin.
What it contains?
- Zinc PCA: Zinc PCA is a skin conditioning ingredient that possesses antibacterial properties, which fights against acne-causing bacteria.
- No Soap and No Sulphates: It is a very mild cleanser formulated especially for oily/ acne prone skin.
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
Does it treat acne?
A face wash, in itself, can never be a complete treatment for acne. Oil Control Face Wash should be used as an integral part of the daily skin care regime for oily/acne prone skin which includes toning, treatment, moisturising and sun protection.
I have excessive oily skin. Which moisturiser and spf should I use along with this face wash?
For excessive oily skin, we recommend our Oil Free Mattifying Moisturiser. For normal to oily (or a combination) skin type, we recommend our Oil Free Moisturiser. You can choose between any of our sunscreens as per your preference for lotion or gel type formulations.
Does it tighten open pores?
Open large pores are common in people with oily skin. Oil control face wash helps to cleanse dirt and dead skin cells but finer impurities such as makeup tend to block the pores. This requires an additional step of using a face toner. We recommend our Pore Refining Face Toner for the same.
Oil Free skin always appears fresh and stays healthy. Take charge of your skin with Oil Control Face Wash.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Excess oil on skin often leads to large pores and acne. Feel a visible difference from the 1st wash.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.