What it does?
- Provides protein rich deep nourishment to dry, damaged and brittle hair.
- Repairs, moisturises and flattens the raised hair cuticles and smoothes out hair into a perfect velvety texture.
- It's your hair spa at home.
What it contains?
- Hydrolysed pea protein: This plant-based protein offers optimal hydration to the hair which means the more hydrated the hair are, the less prone to breakage they are.
- Ceramides & Omega-3 fatty acids: They help to keep hair cuticles flat that ultimately increase the resistance to wear and tear conditions and help to restore the elasticity, moisture retention, and shine of the hair.
This is the best protein hair mask, gives good volume & leaves hair frizz free, no hairfall, best for my fine thin hair which lacks volume but ever since I started using Re'equil haircare range my hair has started becoming shiny, voluminous, frizz free plus reduction in hairfall, packaging of Re'equil products is also very good, absolutely neat & clean, quite attractive actually, top quality products.
i was battling with frizzy hair issue since a year, and i finally cane across this product and ohh my god!!! this product is so amazing how i wish i had hands on this product earlier, my hair feels so soft smooth shinny, you definately start feeling the difference from the 1st use, i highly reccomend this product for people battling with hair issues, i have also used hylauronic acid moisturizer and i cannot explain how plum and glowy my skin looks after using it continously, thank you re’equil for the amazing product range❤️❤️❤️
Highly researched formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
How to use
Re'equil Safety Promise
Safety and effectiveness are at the core of all our products
Clinically proven ingredients
SLS & paraben free
Developed by scientists
Frequently asked questions
It is for straight hair or curly hair?
It is for all hair types. Its primary function is damage repair and deep nourishment. Being silicone, sulphates and paraben free, it is a go to choice hair mask for the curly girl community.
Is this mask to be applied on wet hair or dry hair? Application is pre wash or post wash?
It can be applied both pre or post wash as per your preference. However, we recommend using it pre wash as it allows you to leave it in for 15-20 minutes before shampooing. Applying after shampoo and waiting for such duration becomes difficult.
How often should I use it and how long will a tub last?
You can use it once every week or every fortnight. One tub of 200g is good for 4-6 applications depending on your hair length.
Hair like you have never felt before. Hair like your friends have never seen before.
With every product you purchase, we gift a mid-day meal to an underprivileged child.
500,000+ mid day meal served. Countless smiles and dreams ignited.
When you buy from our official brand store, you get
Nourishment deprived hair become damaged and frizzy. See visible differences from 1st wash.
Images are for showing expected results with recommended usage. Results may vary from person to person.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.