Benefits of Jojoba Oil and Fenugreek Oil
Everyone wants a healthy and glowing skin and hair but its really a difficult task to maintain them. As we all know, the more natural products we use, the more healthy we stay, mother nature never fails to amuse us with its amazing quality of treating almost everything like magic. Be it fruits, leaves and even the trunk of the trees, it is at its best in every place. Let us have a look at jojoba and Fenugreek oils.
Jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees and since it is an absolutely natural ingredient, it has absolutely no side effects. It is found in the form of wax ester and can be easily applied to all skin types as it is soft and absorbing. Let us have a look at some of benefits of jojoba oil
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- It is beneficial in the form of a hair conditioner because it can remove the residue left on the hair while providing a cooling effect.
- It also works great for treating acne because it has anti-inflammatory properties. It can treat wounds as well due to such properties.
- The most important benefit of jojoba oil is that it is most effective for treating hair loss as it moisturises the hair follicles and makes them grow stronger and healthier.
- The presence of Vitamins, zinc, and copper makes it a more preferable choice.
Fenugreek is a plant which is used for curing a lot of skin and hair problems. It is a household spice which is used in the form of seeds and powder. It contains protein, iron, manganese, carbohydrates and even magnesium. Its high nutritional profile makes it anti-inflammatory in nature. Let us have a look at some of the benefits of fenugreek oil for hair.
Benefits of Fenugreek Oil
- It helps in scalp’s blood circulation as the presence of Vitamin B3 provides oxygen to the scalp.
- The presence of carbohydrates in fenugreek oil provides energy to the hair strands to grow stronger and healthier.
- Lecithin is a fatty acid present in fenugreek which makes the hair smooth and provides lustre to the hair.
- Polyphenols and flavonoids present in fenugreek help in conditioning and moisturising the hair even after a head wash.
- It removes excess hair oil and controls hair loss as well.
- It is the solution to premature greys and split ends.
- The most important benefit of fenugreek oil is that it eradicates dandruff along with the excess oil and the dead cells on the scalp.
Stubborn dandruff requires the anti-dandruff agent to stay on the scalp for a while so that it can eradicate it completely. Therefore, Pre Wash Anti-Recurrence Dandruff Lotion is a necessity for stubborn dandruff treatment.